How to make a Venetian Stucco Trowel
The application of the Venetian stucco Llana is a laborious task but very attractive results.
- Prepare the paint following the manufacturer's instructions paint.
- Painted wall. We cut the Cano edges with a round brush and cover with a roller inside Cano Master Overflow.
- We wait for the wall to dry.
- We prepare the paste for stucco adding the colorant and mix well wish.
- Stucco apply dough troweling Cano.
- After each hand sanded stucco with very fine sandpaper and add more dye paste stucco to darken each layer.
- Fill more paste Stucco.
- When we pass the Llana dry Cano to achieve the desired brightness.
- Apply wax Stucco.
- Back to troweling Cano to get more shine.