Mini paint rollers
Rollers are very useful small diameter for painting small areas and in areas of difficult access.
The range consists of different tissues to apply plastic paints, acrylic, enamels and varnishes.
The mini rolls are replaceable, which means you can use several with the same rod.
Mini types of paint rollers:
- antigota. Plastic and acrylic paints.
- Velour. For enamels and varnishes.
- flocked. to glaze.
- G-Felt. For enamels and varnishes.
- Tech3. For plastic and epoxy paints.
- Poro 0. to glaze.
- Microfiber. For plastic paints.
- Hilo. For rough surfaces.