Painting a table with geometric shapes can be a fun and creative project. Steps you can follow to achieve a good result:
- furniture paint
- brushes of different sizes
- painter's tape
- Regulate the measuring tape
- Pencil or marker
- geometric shapes template (optional)
- table preparation: Start by cleaning the table and lightly sanding the surface to make sure the paint adheres properly..
- Design the pattern: Decide what geometric shapes you want to paint and in what colors. If you don't feel confident drawing the shapes freehand, you can print templates of geometric shapes and use them as a guide.
- paint preparation: Pour the paint into a container and make sure it is well mixed.. If you are going to use several colors, pour each into a separate container.
- Place the painter's tape: Use the painter's tape to mark the areas of the table that you do not want to paint.. Make sure the tape is well adhered to prevent paint from seeping underneath.
- Paint the geometric shapes: Use a small brush to paint the geometric shapes on the table. If you are using multiple coats of paint, be sure to let each coat dry completely before applying the next.
- Remove the painter's tape: Once you have finished painting, wait for the paint to dry completely before removing the painter's tape.
- Termination: If you want to add a protective finish to the table, applies a coat of clear varnish after the paint is dry. Let dry and the table is ready to use..
It is important to remember that patience and precision are key to achieving a good result in a geometric painting project.. If you take the time to set the table well and follow the steps carefully, you can create a unique and attractive piece for your home.
PHOTO : Work done by the Coloreriasvq